A foreign company wishing to Trade and do Business in Kenya may opt to Register their already existing foreign company in Kenya.
This is referred to as a Foreign Company Registration with the Registration certificate issued being a Certificate of compliance.
A Foreign Company is hence a Company registered outside Kenya, Under the laws of that country and given compliance under Kenyan Law to do Business in Kenya.
How to register a Foreign Company in Kenya.
Foreign company registration is regulated by the Company Act 2015 and guidelines are as provided below
Requirements for Foreign Company Registration in Kenya.
- Certified copies of foreign company memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Certified copy of the certificate of Incorporation duly certified by a Notary Public.
- If in a Foreign Language, certified copies of translated documents by a Notary Public.
- Name and contact information of the Local representative of the Foreign company
- Registered address of the Foreign company in County of registration.
- Proposed Registered address in Kenya.
- Copies of Passport and passport photos of the Directors / shareholders.
Prescribed Forms for Foreign company Registration.
- - List of documents delivered for registration by a company incorporated outside Kenya.
- - List and particulars of the directors and secretary of a company incorporated outside Kenya.
- - List of names and addresses of the persons resident in Kenya authorized to receive service on behalf of a company incorporated outside Kenya.
- - Notice of situation of registered or principal office or change therein of a company incorporated outside Kenya.
- - Upon a successful submission of the required documents for registration, the company shall be issued with a Certificate of Compliance
- - PIN and VAT Registration
Contact us for more information email@example.com
Business compliance is our specialty, Business startup is our passion. We are in the Business of Business.