The Registration of Churches, Ministries and all religious based organizations are registered under the Societies Act in Kenya.
All churches and religion based organizations have to go through a security vetting process prior to registration.
We offer you a reliable and experienced Church registration service.
How to register a Church in Kenya.
- Search for requested Name:- To establish that there is no similar organization already registered or pending registration.
- Drafting and Filing of constitution:- The constitution of the organization is drafted in accordance to a sample draft provided under the Act. You can download a sample constitution here.
- Filing the prescribed Forms:- The forms prescribed for registration of a Church are Society Form A and Society Form B. (You can download the forms below)
- Registration :- Registration is filled when all the above are processed.
Requirements for Church registration in Kenya.
The following are required to register a church in Kenya.
- Names of the officials in full. Chairman, secretary and treasures. Assistant officials where applicable.
- Addresses of each official.
- Proposed Physical address of the Church. Plot number, road, town and county.
- Copies of the ID, PIN and Passport photo of the officials.
- Qualifications for at least one of the officials.
Visit our Download PAGE here for free Church Registration Forms and Samples.
Business compliance is our specialty, Business startup is our passion. We are in the Business of Business.