A Class i immigration permit in Kenya is generally referred to as a missionary Permit and is generally issued to the following persons.
- Applicants involved in Missionary or religious works.
- Applicants involved in charitable works in Kenya.
Requirements for application of a class i Permit in Kenya
To make an application for a Class i permit, you shall require the following.
- Application Form 25.
- Detailed Cover Letter from the organization or church.
- Passport photos of the applicant.
- Copy of passport of the applicant.
- Current immigration status if in the country.
- Copy of certificate or registration of the organization.
- Certified Copies of qualification and academic certificates if the applicant.
Missionary permit in Kenya.
The application for a Class i permit with all the requirements is addressed to the Director of Immigration Services Kenya.
Once the application has been processed and is successful an Approval certificate shall be issued with the terms of payment for the Permit.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more details and insights.
Immigration compliance is our specialty, Business startup is our passion. We are in the Business of Business.