Societies, Associations and Clubs are registered under the Societies Act in Kenya by the Registrar of Societies.
HOW TO REGISTER A SOCIETY IN KENYA.
- Name Search: The Proposed name of the Society is approved.
- Drafting of the Constitution. Preparation of the proposed constitution of the Society. A guideline is provided in the Act.
- Filling out to the prescribed forms.
- Appointment of officials. Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer.
REQUIRMENTS FOR REGISTRATION OF A SOCIETY.
The following are required to register a society in Kenya.
- Names of the officials in full. Chairman, secretary and treasures. Assistant officials where applicable.
- Addresses of each official.
- Proposed Physical address of the Society. Plot number, road, town, county.
- Copies of the ID, PIN and Passport photo of the officials.
We offer registration services for
- Private Members clubs
- Welfare societies Under the Registration of Societies Act.
Download Free Society Forms here
Business compliance is our specialty, Business startup is our passion. We are in the Business of Business.