A immigration special Pass is issued to Foreign Nationals or Foreign Businesses wishing to work, conduct Business, consult, volunteer or generally to work in the country for a short period.
A special Pass may be issued for a Month or for a duration not exceeding three Months and is not renewable or transferable after three months.
Requirements for application of an Special Pass in Kenya
To make an application for a Special Pass in Kenya, you shall require the following.
- Application Form .
- Copy Registration certificate of company or Organization.
- Cover Letter from the applicant in the Company or organization letter head.
- Copies of Qualification certificates of the applicant.
- CV of the applicant.
- Passport photo of the applicant.
- Copy of passport of the applicant.
Application for a Special Pass.
The application with all the requirements is made to the Director of Immigration Services Kenya.
Once the application has been processed and is successful an Approval certificate shall be issued with the terms of payment for the Permit.
Contact us at email@example.com
for more details and insights.
Immigration compliance is our specialty, Business startup is our passion. We are in the Business of Business.