A Class D Permit or an immigration Work Permit in Kenya is issued to Foreign Nationals who wish to Work in Kenya or seek specific employment in Kenya. Work Permits are also issued to Businesses and organizations wishing to employ foreign nationals to work and reside in Kenya.
The application of a Work permit is tedious and is specifically monitored to encourage Businesses and organizations to seek local labour. However, strategically qualfied foreign Nationals or Key Employees for Foreign Companies qualify to apply for a Work Permit in Kenya.
Requirements for application for a Work Permit in Kenya.
To make an application for a Class D Work Immigration Permit, you shall require the following.
- Copies of academic qualification certificates and professional certificates of the applicant.
- Copy Registration certificate of the employing company or organization.
- Company PIN registration certificate of the company or organization.
- Documented evidence that the position to be filled cannot be filled by a Kenyan
- Executed immigration application form 22.
- Passport photo of the applicant.
- Copy of passport of the applicant.
- Cover Letter from the company or organization offering employment.
How to apply for a Work Permit in Kenya. CLASS D.
After compilation of all the Requirements. The application is made to the Director of Immigration Services Kenya.
There is an Non refundable application fee of Kenya Shillings 10,000.
Once the application has been processed and is successful an Approval certificate shall be issued containing the terms of the permit.
A Class D Work Permit costs Kshs 400,000 for a two year immigration Permit.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more details and insights.
Immigration compliance is our specialty, Business startup is our passion. We are in the Business of Business.