Biz Brokers Kenya Provides you with attestation and legalizationservices in Kenya for marriages conducted in the Seychelles.
Requirments for attestation of a Seychelles marriage in Kenya.
Civil Marriages conducted in Seycheles can be legalized and attested in Kenya, The following are required.
- Original marriage certificate.
- Letter of authentication / Certificate form the Ministry of Foreign affairs in Seychelles.
- Authorization letter.
- Copies of passport of the applicants
How to legaliza a Seychelles marriage certificate in Kenya.
One the required documents are delivered to Kenya, the process of legalization and attestation of the marriage certificates follows.
- The Original certificate of marriage. The Letter of authentification, the Athourity letter and copies of the passports of the applicants are delievered to the Syechelles consultate in Nairobi,
- After verification and authentification, the marriage cerficicate is attested via apostille stamp.
- The legalizaed marriage certificate is then delievered to the embassy or consulate of the relevant country for legalization.
The process takes an average of 7 day. However, considering the COVID protocals of different Embassies, times may vary from case, to case.
Looking forward to being of service to you.
Contact Us email@example.com
Business compliance is our specialty, Business startup is our passion. We are in the Business of Business.
marriage certificate Apostille service in Kenya.