At Biz Brokers Kenya we provided reliable, safe and timely Document services all over Kenya.
Apostille is the process through which a document issued in one country can be certified for legal purposes another country under the Hague Apostille Convention. It is generally an international certification comparable to the notarization of a document under domestic law. This means means that a document with an Apostille stamp will be legal for use in any other country that has signed the convention.
Document Apostille requirements in Kenya.
- Original document. - You are required to produce the Original Document and a copy of the original for verification .
- Notarized Copy. - You shall attach a Notarized copy of the Original document.
How to Apostille a Document in Kenya.
Generally the following process are undertaken to Apostille a document in Kenya.
- The Original certificate or document is submitted for verification and certification by the issuing Authority, institution or department.
- The verified Document is Notarized by a Notary Public in the country of origin.
- The document is then delivered to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for Apostille. In some countries there are registered Apostille agents.
- The final document is delivered to the Foreign Embassy and legalized.
Commonly Apostille documents in Kenya.
- Birth Certificates.
- Marriage certificates.
- Educational certificates and transcripts.
- Death certificates.
- Company documents and certificates.
Send a email for further clarifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business compliance is our specialty, Business startup is our passion. We are in the Business of Business.
Apostille in Kenya