A Class G Investor immigration Permit is issued to Foreign Nationals or Foreign Company representatives wishing to Invest and do Business in Kenya.
Any Foreign National wishing to conduct any Business and reside in Kenya is required to apply for a Class G Investor Permit as a shareholder of a local or foreign company registered in Kenya..
Requirements for application of a Class G Permit in Kenya.
To make an application for a Class G, investor Immigration Permit, you shall require the following.
- Bank statement WITH proof of USD 100,000 or equivalent in any currency in a local Kenyan Bank.
- Copy of Registration certificate of your company or Business.
- Copy Memorandums and Articles of Association of the Company.
- Company PIN registration where applicable.
- Personal PIN registration of the applicant.
- Current CR12 certificate or list of directors of the Company.
- Executed immigration application form.
- Passport photo of the applicant.
- Copy of passport of the applicant.
- Cover Letter from the applicant in the Company letter head.
Application for a Business Investor Permit in Kenya.
After compilation of all the Requirements. The application is made to the Director of Immigration Services Kenya.
There is an Non refundable application fee of Kenya Shillings 10,000.
Once the application has been processed and is successful an Approval certificate shall be issued with the terms of payment for the Permit.
A Class G Business Investor Permit costs Kshs 200,000 for a two year immigration Permit.
Contact us at email@example.com
for more details and insights on your immigration application..
Immigration consultancy is our specialty, Business startup is our passion. We are in the Business of Business.