For Document legalization Service all over Kenya. Biz Brokers Kenya has been at the forefront of document verification and legalization all over the country, giving you a fast, reliable and dependable service.
The legalization of documents is the verification of original documents originating in Kenya for use in other countries and jurisdictions for different purposes both personal and business.
Document Legalization process in Kenya.
- The original document must to be verified from the department where it originated.
- The Document is then Notarized by a duly licensed and registered Notary Public.
- The Notarized document is delivered for verification and registration at the High court of Kenya. .
- The notarized documents are submitted for legalization to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Ministry shall issue a verification letter to accompany the documents to the destination of Use.
- The final documents can then be delivered to the Foreign Embassy for legalization for use in the foreign Jurisdiction.
Document Legalization services Kenya.
Documents commonly legalized in Kenya include.
- Birth Certificates.
- Marriage Certificates.
- Death Certificates.
- Court records.
- Educational certificates.
- Company records
- Certificate of Good conducts.
Send a email for further clarifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Legalize a document in Kenya