Societies, Associations and Clubs are registered under the Societies Act in Kenya by the Registrar of Societies.
How to register a Society in Kenya.
The registration of Societies and Associations in Kenya have now migrated to the Online platform
- Name Search: Three Proposed name of the Society is approved.
- Drafting of the Constitution. Preparation of the proposed constitution of the Society. A guideline is provided in the Act.
- Filling out to the prescribed forms.
- Appointment of officials. Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer.
Requirements for registration of a Society in Kenya..
The following are required to register a society in Kenya.
- Names of the officials in full. Chairman, secretary and treasures. Assistant officials where applicable
- Addresses of each official.
- Proposed Physical address of the Society. Plot number, road, town, county.
- Copies of the National Identity card of each official. (Passport for foreign nationals)..
- Copies of PIN certificate and a current tax compliance certificate of each official. .
- Passport photo of the officials.
- Email address and telephone number of each official
- Qualification certificate, diploma or degree in theology from a recognized institution of at least one of the officials
- A list of all the members of the society indicating the names, ID numbers, telephone numbers, Postal address and email address of such members
We offer registration services for
- Private Members clubs.
- Welfare societies Under the Registration of Societies Act.
Business compliance is our specialty, Business startup is our passion. We are in the Business of Business.
Association registration in Kenya