At Biz Brokers Kenya, for over 10 years, we have provided reliable Document attestation, Authentication and legalization services all over Kenya.
We process documents originating in Kenya for legalization and documents from Foreign Jurisdiction for attestation and legalization in Kenya.
At Biz Brokers Kenya, We assist you with a reliable document attestation and legalization service in Kenya for both business and personal use.
The Attestation of certificates in kenya requires a safe, fast and prudent service provider. We offer attestation services for all documents and certificates in Kenya.
Document attestation requirements in Kenya.
- Original document. - You shall be required to produce the Original Document and a copy of the original for verification .
- Notarized Copy. - You shall attach a Notarized copy of the Original document. .
How to Attest a Document in Kenya.
Generally the following process are undertaken to attest a document in Kenya.
- The Original certificate or document is submitted for verification and certification by the issuing Authority, institution or department.
- The verified Document is Notarized by a Notary Public and certified at the High court of Kenya.
- If and educational or medical certificate, the document is delivered to the relevant government Ministry for certification.
- The document is then delivered to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for Attestation
- The final document is delivered to the Foreign Embassy and legalized.
Commonly Attested documents in Kenya.
- Birth Certificates.
- Marriage certificates.
- Court documents.
- Educational certificates and transcripts.
- Death certificates.
- Company documents and certificates.
- Certificate of no impediment to marry.
- Court Orders . Seal of the issuing court.
- Medical certificate reports.
- Police clearence Certificates.
Send a email for further clarifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business compliance is our specialty, Business startup is our passion. We are in the Business of Business.