A Society or an Association in Kenya may change the officials of the Society under the following circumstances,
- Resignation of an official or office bearer.
- Completion of the term of the official or office bearer
- Expulsion of the official or office bearer in accordance with the constitution and rules of the Society
How do you change officials of a society in Kenya?
To effect any change of officials or office bearers of a Society or Association in Kenya the following has to be followed.
- Notice in the prescribed form of any change of officers, or of the title of any office, of a registered society shall be given to the Registrar within fourteen days of the change, and the notice shall be signed by three of the officers of the society
- Any registered society which fails to give notice as required by the Act of any change of officers or of the title of any office of the
society, shall be guilty of an offence
Notification of change of Officers or titles of a officer of a Society in Kenya.
The following are required to register a society in Kenya.
Notification of any change of,
- Officials of a Society.
- Officers of a Society.
- Titles of officials or officers of a Society
Must be filed with the Registrar Using Form H. Download form H Here
Download the Annual Return form Here
Business compliance is our specialty, Business startup is our passion. We are in the Business of Business.
Change of officials of an Association in Kenya