You may, at any point during the operation of your Business choose to convert your sole Proprietor business or partnership registration to a Limited liability company.
How to Change a Business name to a company in Kenya.
After a decision is made to convert your Business Name registration to a Limited liability company. The process is as follows.
- Make an application for "cessation of Business name to convert". in the ecitizen portal.
- You shall attach a copy of your current Business name registration certificate and other relevant information.
- Fill out the NOTICE OF CESSATION OF A BUSINESS sign and submit.
- Upon application the registrar shall issue a certificate of cessation of Business name to convert.
- You shall then proceed to register the Business as a limited company.
How do you change a business name to a limited company in Kenya on eCitizen?
Using the eCitizen account of the Business name owner, you can follow the steps above to make an applicationto convert your Business name to a limited company.
Business compliance is our specialty, Business startup is our passion. We are in the Business of Business.
Converting a Business name registration to a limited company