Spouses of Kenya Citizens may apply for permanent residency in Kenya
Requirements for application for Permanent Residency by marriage in Kenya.
To make an application to be a Permanent resident by souses of Kenyan citizens in Kenya you shall require the following.
- Application cover letter by Kenyan spouse.
- Permanent residence application form.
- Category D - Questionnaire.
- Residence status form. generated upon completion of the application.
- Police Clearance Certificate ( Original).
- Proof of marriage and family life.
- Certified copy of the marriage certificate.
- Copies of either passport, Identity card and birth certificate of Kenyan spouse.
- Copy of passport and birth certificate of the foreign spouse.
- Copies of work permits or Dependant pass of spouse.
- Passport size photographs .
- Foreign National Certificate (Allien card)
How to apply for Permanent Residency by marriage in Kenya.
After compilation of all the Requirements. The application with all the requirements is made to the Director of Immigration Services Kenya.
Once the application has been processed and is successful an Approval certificate shall be issued containing the terms of the Residency.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more details and insights.
Business compliance is our specialty, Business startup is our passion. We are in the Business of Business.