A certified copy of a Marriage certificate is a certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriages to certify and to verify that the marriage certificate is registered under
- Civil marriages in Kenya.
- Christian marriage in Kenya,
- Hindu Marriage in Kenya.
- Customary marriage in Kenya.
It further certifies that the marriage record exists.
We provide marriage records certified copy processing in kenya.
You may require a duplicate or a certified copy of a marriage certificate in Kenya where.
- Lost marriage certificate.
- Damaged of defaced marriage certificate.
Attestation or legalization of a marriage certificate.
Requirements for a Duplicate Marriage Certificate
A search for marriage records can take between 3 days to 10 days depending on several factors including
- Fill out the Search for Marriage Certificate Form indicating.
- Address of applicant..
- Full names of the spouses
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth.
- Date of marriage.
- Place of marriage.
- Name and address of marriage registry office or church.
- Entry number of lost marriage document
- Other particulars that will assist with the search.
- Copies of marriage certificate.
How to replace a lost marriage certificate in Kenya.