Biz Brokers Kenya offer fast and reliable marriage records searches and copies thereof.
Whether you are
- Verifying someone's marital status.
- Tracing your family history.
Looking for a lost record.
Accessing marriage records can provide insights into the information you need.
In Kenya marriage records search are done both
- Digital Marriage registry searches - online registry records have emerged as convenient and efficient tools for accessing marriage records with searchable databases of marriage records and the marriage registry.
- Manual Marriage records searchs - It is important to naote that most records are not yet digital and may require a manual search.
Requirements for a Marriage search in Kenya
To process and office marriage records search in Kenya, the following are required.
- Fill out the Search for Marriage Certificate Form indicating.
- Address of applicant in full..
- Full names of the wife and the husband.
- Date of Birth - of both spouses.
- Palce of Birth - of both spouses..
- Date of marriage.
- Place of marriage.
- Name and address of marriage registry office or church.- Where the marriage was conducted.
- Entry number of lost marriage document - Indicated on top right side of the marriage certificate.
- Any Other information that may assis with the search.
How long does a marriage record search take in Kenya?
A search for marriage records can take between 3 days to 10 days depending on several factors including
- Date of marriage
- Digital or manual registry.
- Location or place of marriage.
- Type of marriage eg
- Civil marriage.
- Christian marriage
- Hindu marriage
- African traditional marriage
Marriage certificate search in Kenya.